Friday, January 23, 2015

Frosty VoxBox!

I am finally able to take a few moments to write about my Frosty VoxBox! All items are free from Influenster for testing purposes! I have invites - so if you want to try free stuff & tell people what you think of it, let me know!



I am personally not a hair brush user. My hair & I have a love hate relationship. It loves to do what it wants to do, so I usually hate it LOL. I tried to use the brush with right out of the shower wet hair, but my hair is way to tangled to even try. So I used it after I used my large tooth comb. It went through my hair really great! The bristles are hard enough to work well, but soft enough to to not be hard on the head. It also seems to make the hair dry a bit faster, something I would have loved when we lived in South Dakota during the winters. I love this brush! 

NYC Expert Lip Color in Sugar Plum is a great lip color. It's not bright - which is nice for my complex. It goes on smooth too! Although I am not use to using lip color, I would use this product again. Great for just a hint of color. 

I also got a sample of the No7 Protect & Perfect Serum. If you would like to read more about it, please go to this page: No7 Protect & Perfect Serum.

I can't wait to try the rest of my box! I also think my 4 year old will love the Fruit Vines! We are going to try those today yet. 

Thanks for reading, and check back for more blogs soon!
Jen






No comments:

Post a Comment