Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Braun ThermoScan Thermometer

My newest VoxBox is the Braun ThermoScan Thermometer. I really did need something other than the arm pit ones & the oral ones. It's next to impossible to get a temp out of either of my kids - ages 4 & 1. I also needed it the week before I had gotten mine, but that's ok. We have it now :)

I wasn't really sure what to expect when I opened the box. Would it really be that easy to use? Will it really only take a couple of seconds to read their temp? The answer is YES for both! It REALLY is that easy to use! You can even take your own temp pretty easy (hey, had to try!). 

I can see where this would be one of those gifts for a new parent. Something that you don't really think of, because let's be honest. The ones you get in those baby sets are not really the easiest to use on a new baby. I could have also really used this when my second son was a newbie now that I think of it. I always had to take his temp, and I really hated doing it. 


I have a video that shows you how to use it. It's not the best, and I've never really made a video. I had to do it myself (looks like I should go buy a phone tripod now!), so if you'd like to see it in use, then head to my YouTube video and check it out. 

More pictures coming soon, have to find my card reader!

**I received the Braun ThermoScan free from Influenster for testing purposes! Want to get free stuff to try too? Message me, and I'll send you an invite!**

No comments:

Post a Comment