Friday, November 18, 2016

Flawless VoxBox from Influenser

It has been awhile since I've written a blog about an Influenster box! So, here is my newest one. I was chosen for the Flawless VoxBox! It had some products that I have had, and some that are new.



What was in it:
-Single serving of Harvest Snaps
-2 Yogi Tea bags - Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox & Honey Lavender Stress Relief
-SinfulColors Kylie Jenner Trend Matters Pure Satin Mattes Collection nail polish
-CoverGirl So Lashy mascara
-Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Cleansing Wipes
-Simple Micellar Water Cleanser 
-Dr Teal's Eucalyptus Epsom Salt
-Ebates Flyer

Some of these things I have tried & used, some I have not! I did already have an EBATES account, and we buy Harvest Snaps a lot. I also have gotten SinfulColors nail polish in a few other boxes, but it's fun to get different colors. 

I haven't had a chance to use Dr Teal's Epsom Salt yet, mostly because we don't really have a bath tub, so I am looking for a way to use it for a foot soak! I figured it's the easiest way to try it. The tea I am working on. I tried the Soothing Rose Hibiscus tea today, and I was not entirely sure about it. I tried it without sugar, and with. I'll give the other one a try soon, probably at night since it's suppose to be a winding down type tea. 

I'll try to update (or make a new post!) about the last few things after I try them. So check back in a week or two!

Jen

PS - Harvest Snaps are the best snacks ever! My 3 & 6 year old boys LOVE them!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment