Saturday, February 7, 2015

Celestial Seasonings Taste Test

I got a sample, 2 tea bags, of the Celestial Seasonings decaffeinated Candy Cane Lane Green Tea to try. I like green tea a lot, cold or hot it doesn't matter. I figured I would like this too, BUT I also add sugar to my green tea - what can I say, I like sweet things!

I followed the directions on the package figuring the best taste is to do what it says, not do it the way I usually do when making tea. Opening the package, the peppermint scent really came out. I really liked how it smelled, which is always a good start! I poured hot water over my tea bag, then I added a little cool water to it. I let it sit for the 3 minutes, probably longer since I am one who can't drink hot drinks super hot!

My first taste, I needed sugar. I asked my husband if he wanted to try it, and he said sure. He tried it and said it was really good and didn't need sugar. So I tried it again, and well....no. I just need sugar. I ended up giving it to my husband since he seemed to really like it. He isn't a peppermint fan, so it surprised him he liked it. I was expecting there to be more peppermint honestly. But hey, at least 1 of the 2 of us liked it, my 4 year old probably would too!

I love green tea, and I will try it again. I'll add sugar next time though!

I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment